Monday, November 2, 2020

Almost published...

The Healer, An Erotic Romance, is completed and with beta readers at the moment. It's been hard to finish during this pandemic as I have small children, and they are always home. I had to put the story away for quite a while. 

I am happy to say that it is finally finished! It took getting up at 5am every morning to write while my children were still asleep, but it's done. I am sure there will be some editing to do, but I am confident that the story is there and will need little editing. This novella is my priority at the moment. I look forward to putting it out into the world and getting into the erotic short stories that I have planned. 

Sex on a plane, but with a twist. Ménage a trois with a domineering artist. Getting kinky in a canoe without letting others know what is happening...

Plenty of material is at the ready, just loosening up my hands to get it all written. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Another Sexy Reveal

Life Art: The Reveal is published! (Okay, it has been for a while but it took me a bit to get to this blog post). So here is a teaser from ...