Thursday, January 28, 2021

Tantalizing Tales & Offerings

 So I'm taking my erotica author role a step further and starting an author newsletter. Readers of my newsletter will have access to special offers and unpublished stories, along with first dibs on what I'm writing. At times, I'll even be looking for BETA readers (free book for your feedback). I hope you'll sign up and follow along with me!

Sign up here!

I've spent these past weeks writing and polishing my Life Art trilogy. The cover art is getting some final touches and the books will be published in the next few weeks. I'm excited to share this next erotic journey with you all when they come out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Another Sexy Reveal

Life Art: The Reveal is published! (Okay, it has been for a while but it took me a bit to get to this blog post). So here is a teaser from ...